We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Choice Of Hotels In Cusco

Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Your Choice Of Hotels In Cusco

Xochitl; Thanks for your previous response regarding airlines !! I know this is a loaded question, however my wife Cheryl and I will be spending App: 4 days in the city of Cusco and would like your opinion "if given the choice" (value,quality,comfort and safety) where would you stay? I have been given the names of the following three Hotels. 1) Monasterio,2) Libertador,3)Novotel . Also what train would you take from Cusco to M.P? apparenty there are several. We appreciate your efforts in helping to make our trip a success.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,643 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Choice Of Hotels In Cusco

If you can afford it, the Monasterio is the best. My second choice would be the Novotel.But truly, I would rather stay in the Sacred Valley upon arrival to Cusco City, for better aclimatization.

The Hiram Bingham train ride is the luxury one, but it is quite expensive.

The Vistadome is good, but if you want to save some time, take the Machu Picchu train that departs from Ollantaytambo.www.machupicchutrain.com , reservations@machupicchutrain.com

2. Re: Your Choice Of Hotels In Cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 23, 2009