We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birding

lost in Ohio
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Birding

Hello. When we are in MP we'd love to do some birdwatching. Can anyone go to the Inkaterra and walk through their grounds and birdwatch, or is there some other process we need to do? Any other places in the MP/AC area which would be great for birding?

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
686 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birding

Hello, contact them and ask.

inkaterra.com/inkaterra/….UniEx2bRZgU

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birding

Hi there. We were there last Saturday morning 2nd Nov. I just asked at the Inkaterra reception and they were happy to point me to the best location which is adjacent to 'The Pond' where the bird feeders are located. The Pond is well signposted so I'm sure you could just find it your self. It was an excellent spot for birdwatching. Another good birding spot was the small botanic gardens adjacent to the MP Museum (just across the bridge en route to MP). Enjoy. DCM

Cusco, Peru
Level Contributor
594 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birding

Machu Picchu and surrounding areas (not just Inkaterra gorunds) are great for bird watching. Take a walk to Mador Waterfall.......you'll be amazed.

4. Re: Birding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 08, 2014