We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PeruRail

Mass
Level Contributor
380 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
PeruRail

Hi, today I attempted to purchase my train tickets to MP, but my card was declined twice. A few hours later I received an email from PeruRail stating I had to download a form and make a copy of my CC and passport and scan it back to them and pay for my tickets before Feb 2nd. Is this the normal routine??

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: PeruRail

odd , in peru you can book airlines and hotels with a ccard, but many people for years have problems with Peru rail. My totally uninformed opinion is that they prefer to sell thru hotels and tour agencies rather than direct,

that of course is their choice, but makes it harder for a traveller.

12. Re: PeruRail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 27, 2014