We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

Which Cusco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fLORIDA
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

Does anyone have any experience as of late with this company, there tickets for lima to cusco are a great deal using star peru about 160.00 a pearson round trip, this is the cheapest i have found, are there any other additional fees i would have to pay when i get to the airport or is that the set price....

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

Did you finally buy in that site? How it was? Because I want to buy tickets now and I'm looking for some references. Thanks

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

They are just a reseller.

If you see a good airfare try to find it on the airline's website.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

I booked a flight with them 4 days ago from puerto maldonado to lima, received an email from them 24 hours later saying I would receive a confirmation soon and still have not received a real confirmation. My email requesting a more specific timeline went unanswered. However, they have already charged my credit card. I´ll call and have my cc cancel the payment if I don´t hear something today. I´ll update when it´s all said and done but would probably avoid them in the future.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

It was 8 days before I received a response to my "request" for airline tickets which included giving them my credit card info. None of the company's phone numbers work and they are a huge mess. When they did email me back, it was to offer tickets at a higher price than was quoted on their site. Save yourself the grief and book directly from the airlines.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

sounds like Peru rail and some others- they have a catchy web site with a contact button but no one replies. 1 month later no peru rail reply and the peru rail chat link was broken

Seattle, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

We just had a similar experience. We leave for Lima in a week, booked a flight from Lima to Arequipa and while our credit card was immediately charged we didn't receive any confirmation for 2 days. When we finally received a "code" and put it into the peruvian airlines website, it gave us an error message. Our emails to go2peru.com have gone unanswered. I am about to send a strongly worded email and see what happens.

All the numbers are not working. We were so ecstatic to have found cheap tickets that we jumped on it without proper research. HUGE MISTAKE. We are now going through the process of reversing the charge on our credit card.

DONT USE THIS WEBSITE.

7. Re: GO2PERU flights lima-cusco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, December 18, 2013