We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ninos Hotel

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ninos Hotel

For anyone who has stayed at Ninos Hotel, can you please tell me if they provided breakfast and airport transfers like many of the other hostels around there? It seems like a great place, but I just wanted to check on that. If not, about how much would I expect to pay for a taxi from the airport to the hotel (which I believe is within walking distance of Plaza de Armas)? Thanks!

louisville, ky
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ninos Hotel

I do not believe they provide transfers, we took a taxi. It was cheap, I don't recall the exact figure. Breakfast is served every morning in the courtyard at a very reasonable cost...eggs, toast, fresh fruit, coffee, tea etc. like less than 4USD. The hotel is a few blocks from the Plaza.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,394 posts
505 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ninos Hotel

Do not pay more than US$ 5 for the transfer.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
35 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ninos Hotel

Hi. I might be a bit late with this response, but I just returned from Peru and 5 nights in Ninos Hotel 1 and I was delighted. The place was brilliant, great position, there was a selection of really good food (including an assortment of cheap breakfasts), and lovely staff. At the Cuzco airport there is a desk you can book an official taxi, I don't recall paying more than 10 soles to get to the Ninos Hotel.

I heard a lot about "rogue" taxis prior to going to Cuzco but I never felt unsafe or had any negative experiences.

4. Re: Ninos Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, August 30, 2009