We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colca canyon with excellent colca trek

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Colca canyon with excellent colca trek

Dear users!

I just came off a 2 day trip in colca canyon with colca trek tours and stayed in their accommodation, colca trek lodge. Its was excellent. Our guide Salome was really informative, friendly and helpful. They try and go out of their way to avoid the big tour groups and also have access to some spots that big tour groups cant go to. The accommodation was of a far higher standard than expected, more like a mice hotel than a hostel, with rooms facing out across the canyon scenery. Recommended.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colca canyon with excellent colca trek

Am hoping to travel to Colca canyon in October. Can I ask how much the 2 night stay and tour was?

london
Level Contributor
17 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colca canyon with excellent colca trek

I think it was just under 1000 soles for two people with colca trek, booked in their office and paid cash. Felt like fair value in the end.

3. Re: Colca canyon with excellent colca trek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 22, 2014