We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room advice

Level Contributor
622 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Room advice

We have booked a standard room at the Casa Die mi Abuela in March and nort sure whther to upgrade to a suite any advice welcome.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,643 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room advice

I do not know the place personally, but if you can afford it, make the change.It will be a beter room anyway.

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room advice

I am now staying for 14 days for business in Hotel El Castillo; very very nice, the best I found. Not in the middle of the centre but actually that is very very noisy. For 3 sol you have a taxi to the centre. But here you have a nice pool too, garden an excellent breakfast. The building is renovated very nice because the owner is a ducht constructor. So good plumming, nice bathroom and for me it should have 5 stars.

So look at www.posadadelcastillo.com

rgds ieke

3. Re: Room advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 18, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now