We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Union Tours S. A.

Miami, Florida
1 post
Union Tours S. A.

I like to share my experience traveling to Peru, I hope this is useful for any future travelers.

I travel to Lima 3 weeks ago and plan a tour to Cuzco using a local agency, the name is UNIÓN TOURS S.A. I was a bit concern about security for my family so I expressed that to the agency, they immediately explained that the country is very secure plus the Cuzco Area is even more protected. I am a skeptic but I accepted.

The trip started in Lima where I was approached by one of the agents with a Cel Phone with pre-registered numbers for every contact needed for the trip plus local numbers in case needed. The next day a driver picked us up and drove all the way to the airport, his name was on the list of phone contacts and he identified himself properly before we started this trip. We arrived at the airport and another person from UNION TOURS was waiting for us to start the paperwork, all we have to do was waiting at the gate. We arrived to Cuzco and someone else with our name was waiting for us, and guess what, her name was also on the list and on the phone. I was accompanied every step of the way by very knowledgeable a courteous people and was treated like a VIP by UNION TOURS to a point where my wife was concerned about the final bill, so she called the agency and to our surprise all was included in a regular price. I definitely recommend UNION TOURS as an agency for foreign as well as local travelers they are the best service I have ever had.

Luis Javier Artieda and Bertha Ayala

Edited: 12:03 am, July 25, 2014
Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Did you carry suitcases or backpacks???

Medellín...
1 post
2. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Buenas tardes,

Queremos compartir nuestra experiencia viajan bajo el amparo de UNION TOURS SA (PERU); pues la verdad la hemos pasado de maravilla en nuestros 10 días y todo gracias a gente tan comprometida y honesta como son allí; para empezar nuestra estadía en Arequipa fue muy grata y mas aun cuando el hotel que nos ha tocado es uno de los mejores ubicados todo gracias a la recomendación de la agencia; el primero día nos ha recibido el Sr. Oscar quien nos ha entregado un celular para constante comunicación con las personas que nos estarán guiando en esta súper aventura.

Luego de tener la experiencia de visitar Arequipa; pasamos a todo el recorrido de machupichu y todas sus maravillas en conjunto del persona de la agencia quienes nos dieron la mejor bienvenida en la estación de bus de Cusco, donde nos entregaron todos los documentos que necesitaríamos para disfrutar de es te viaje épico donde todo estaba incluido tal como el hotel ubicado a 2 cuadras de la plaza de armas con personal muy atento y cálido, excelente comida y muy aseado; nivel que se destaco no solo en Cusco sino también en el pueblo machupichu ya que el hotel también estuvo muy cómodo para disfrutar del ascenso a la ciudad perdida la cual estando allí puede apreciar lo bueno que es estar asesorado con una agencia ya que no tienes que preocuparte por entradas y/o tiquetes de bus pues sin estos no te dejan subir; así que gracias a UNION TOURS pudimos acceder a todo sin problema y poder disfrutar del esplendoroso amanecer en esta ciudad.

Todos los tours guiados en las ciudades tano Arequipa como Cusco fueron muy agradables con personas muy atentas y lo mejor de todo es que UNION TOURS siempre estaba allí a tu celular reportándose para darte consejos y atento a nuestras exigencias.

Por lo tanto queremos dejar nuestra excelente experiencia y lo agradable que ha sido conocer un país cuya comida es deliciosa; sus personas muy gratas y lo mejor es que tiene un gran sentido de servicio por los extranjeros que encontramos en PERU un destino mágico digno de repetir.

Por ultimo; no solo ha sido de maravilla la estadía y comodidad de Arequipa, Cusco, AguasCaliente (MachuPichu); sino que Lima fue lo mejor ya que la habitación que hemos conseguido con UNION TOURS fue excelente en ubicación, precio y servicio.

Agradecemos al equipo de UNION TOURS por ser no solo unos agentes de viaje; sino unos gratos amigos del peru.

Lima, Peru
9 posts
3. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Dear Luis, thanks for you report.

It was a pleasure to be at your service during your trip in Peru .

Lima, Peru
9 posts
4. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Dear Lynette, it's possible to leave some of the luggage at hotel's storage without cost.

Lima, Peru
9 posts
5. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Estimado Lucas, muchas gracias por postear tu experiencia con nosotros y tus buenos comentarios.

Fue un placer estar a tu disposición durante tu visita al Perú.

Palma de Mallorca...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
2 helpful votes
6. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Hi everybody,

we used Union Tours in November 2014 for a 17 day tour in the south of Peru. Jeymith organised our trip and we can only recommend them. She helped me a lot on making decisions on how to start and where to go. All the sighseeing tours, transportation, entrance fees and hotels were booked through them. I had a lot of questions before going which were all answered in detail.

As mentioned in someone else's post, we also were given a mobile phone that we could use for any questions, problems or enquiries. Ie we booked a rafting trip short notice and once changed a tour time for a city tour.

The hotels were good and in perfect locations, the food (where included) was very good - sometimes excellent. Our guides were very friendly and had great knowledge of the places shown. We had a fabulous time and all felt safe and well organised.

Thanks for making our trip unforgettable and I hope many more travellers will have the same experience with you :-)

Narara
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
10 helpful votes
7. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Just a quick post to provide our some feedback on our experience with Union Tours during our recent trip to Peru ... We booked with them from Aust prior to the trip which was a bit of a concern as you never can be sure you who you are dealing with, ie are you being scammed or ? Anyway, once in Lima we were contacted by Oscar who visited our apartment in person and gave us our travel documentation, etc (pretty much the same experience as described by LuisJavier in an earlier post); very professional, very polite and fluent in English. As described by LuisJavier, we were collected by a driver (on-time, not hora Peruana😜), met at the airport by another staff member, etc,etc. In Cuzco we were met by Maura, once again very professional, knowledgable and friendly. Our tours were conducted by two excellent guides, Frank and Kenny, who were both locals and really made the trip enjoyable and informative. We have nothing but compliments for the service provided by all the staff of Union Tours and would definitely recommend them to anyone visiting Peru. As a final note ... After Cusco we stayed in Lima for another two weeks which was not organised with Union travel. When we were getting ready to head to the airport for our return to Aus we were contacted by Union Tours again ... They had someone meet us at the airport to make sure we had no hassles with our departure. Really exceptional service ... exceptionallly nice people too!

Edited: 5:54 am, December 20, 2014
Lima, Peru
9 posts
8. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Dear Isabel,

Thanks for your comments and for travelling with us. We are glad to know that you have really enjoyed your stay here in Peru. It was a pleasure to be at your service.

Warm greetings and happy new year!

Lima, Peru
9 posts
9. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Dear KLWNarara,

Thanks for posting your comments here. We are glad that you have had and excellent experience with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Warm greetings and happy new year!

Campinas
1 post
10. Re: Union Tours S. A.

Bom dia a todos,

E com muita satisfacao que reconheco o excelente trabalho de Union Tours na preparacao de minha viagem com a familia pelo Peru (Cusco, Machu Picchu e Lima), tanto na preparacao dos pacotes terrestres como no acompanhamento desde a chegada no aeroporto de Lima ate os guias que nos orientaram,

E a segunda vez que utilize os servicos e fiquei muito satisfeito com todo o apoio.

agradeco muito a atencao.

Ricardo Valente (Brasil)