We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book on-line "Tarifa Insuperable"/ Cruz del Sur?

Wroclaw
Level Contributor
24 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
How to book on-line "Tarifa Insuperable"/ Cruz del Sur?

I was watching the website of Cruz del Sur to book some tickets for our trip and I found out "Tarifa Insuperable" that I wanted to chose. Of course I went successfully through the registration and login process but still it is impossible for me to make a reservation of the seats. I can easily do it with "tarifa regular" or VIP, but this does not work for any promotional prices.When I click at "Reservar Assientos Seleccionados" the system wants me to chose at least one place, while I have the two of them marked yellow. The difference in price is 100%, so can someone tell me if I am doing anything wrong? How can I book these cheaper seats on-line? In "restictions" it is written, that both "Tarifa insuperable" and "tarifa de Ocasión are avaliable on-line. Maybe someone did it and could tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance, Barbara

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
3,885 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book on-line "Tarifa Insuperable"/ Cruz del Sur?

I wouldnt worry about booking online. Wait until you are in Peru to buy your bus tickets.

Fort McMurray...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book on-line "Tarifa Insuperable"/ Cruz del Sur?

Hello

Cruz del Sur dont offert Trarifas insuperables... just it is offer for the People had travel alot in cruz del sur they have some offerts. but in case it is your First Time you want use Cruz del sur it is not possible to get a good price on Vip or regular service.

if you buy in online or in Peru the price will not change

have nice time in Peru !

Kind Regards

Luz Grylls from Inka Hoots T.

3. Re: How to book on-line "Tarifa Insuperable"/ Cruz del Sur?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 21, 2013