We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perucuzco.com

Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Perucuzco.com

Does anyone have any experience with Perucuzco.com? Luis seems like a nice person, very quick in getting back to us. We are booking a Peru package with him and since we didnt see any reviews, I thought I should post this to the forum.

We would have to book soon in order to confirm our reservations, so I am looking for some quick reviews!!!

Thanks!!

Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perucuzco.com

I am glad we took the decision to go with PCtours or perucuzco.com.

They offered a great personalised service. Very reasonable too and always customising as per our needs. Good Job Luis and team!

Valencia, Venezuela
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Perucuzco.com

Muy satisfechos de la atencion dada por Luis, todo muy puntual, todo como se planifico, buen servicio.

Edited: 6:47 pm, February 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perucuzco.com

I recently posted this, highly recommended:

We recently booked a 7-day tour Route of the Sun through Peru Cuzco Travel (www.perucuzco.com). I was looking for something economical and last minute. We were already in Lima and the 7-day tour included a night in Lima, city tour, gold museum tour, flight to Cusco, Cusco city tour, tour of the Sacred Valley, tour to Machu Picchu on the Vistadome train, 3 nights in Cusco, trip to Puno and sights along the way, trip to Lake Titicaca and various islands, 2 nights in Puno and flight back to Lima.

All this for about $980 per person (plus some taxes). Owner Luis sent his brother to Lima to get us started and Luis met us in Cusco and made sure we got on all the tours on time. It was a good set up for us. We are independent travelers, bilingual and don't like large groups. We were put into various small groups each day and the guides were bilingual, knowledgeable, informative and ready to answer our questions.

I was a little reluctant to book at first because the price was so much longer than other agencies, many whose prices did not include the airfare from Lima but I was very pleased with the quality of service and attention. Highly recommended.

4. Re: Perucuzco.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, February 17, 2014
Edited: 10:05 pm, February 17, 2014
Sao Jose Do Rio...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perucuzco.com

Acabamos de retornar de um Tour de 16 dias e 15 noites pelo Peru e decidimos recomendar a empresa Perucuzco.com pois o atendimento recebidos foram de primeira e 100% dos serviços contratados. No referido período pudemos viajar por diferentes regiões como Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Arequipa, Juliaca, Puno, Lago Titicaca, Cusco, Águas Calientes, Machupicchu e Lima.

O Peru é um país de incríveis paisagens, com grandes adversidades naturais, culturais e humanas. Issso exigiu adpatação aos diversos climas e altitudes (desde 0 até aproximadamente 4000 mts), por isso foi importante contar com a experiência e dedicação da equipe PC Tours. Muito obrigado por sua atenção !

Cusco Region, Peru
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perucuzco.com

muchas gracias por visitar Perú

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perucuzco.com

I've taken tours twice through Perucuzco.com and both were wonderful! Luis created custom packages for me both times, which were a great value for the money- my first tour was during the rainy season and Macchu Piccu was unexectedly "rained out" with no road access to get in. Luis put together a wonderful guided tour through the Sacred Valley that I could take instead, including the most fabulous and delicious lunch buffet I've ever had! When I came back to Peru 2 years later, Luis helped me again, this time with an overnight tour to Aguas Calientes and Macchu Piccu. The 3-star lodging exceeded my expectations and was a great value. He also provided wonderful recommendations for restaurants and other services along the way that saved me money and were really cool- I especially liked the train and eating at El Indio Feliz. I highly recommend working with Perucuzco to build a custom tour to meet your needs- interests, time and budget.

Little Canfield...
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Perucuzco.com

Stacy H it would be helpful to fellow travelers if you posted reviews of the wonderful restaurants you tried and the great value accommodation where you stayed.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Perucuzco.com

Of course! Although I believe as tour broker Luis is able to negotiate the best rates possible.

The restaurants I really enjoyed were:

La Tunupa- amazing lunch buffet!- Cusco

El Indio Feliz- Aguas Calientes

I've also heard that Fallen Angel in Cusco is excellent food, portions, price and ambience

The hotel Luis booked for me in Aguas Calientes was Hotel Pequena Casita

Please be advised that May-July is considered the best time to visit Macchu Piccu because of the weather (no rain), and November- March is rainy season. The first time I went in March I was rained out, the second time I went in February I was one of the last trains into Aguas Calientes before things started to flood again!

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Perucuzco.com

We recently returned from a wonderful trip to Cusco, and had a very good experience working with Luis, who operates PCtours : www.perucuzco.com. Luis came to our hotel each day to confirm our itinerary for the next day, which included providing us with all the necessary tickets and instructions. Everything went smoothly and we enjoyed 3 full days of touring - the Cusco city tour, the Sacred Valley tour and the Machu Picchu tour, all for considerably less than what we would have paid had we had booked these 3 tours with a travel agent in Canada. We had English guides for all our tours, and love them all!

The food in Cusco was outstanding. We went to the following restaurants, all excellent: Limo, Inka Grill, Chiccolina, and Chia Chen (Spel?).