We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Machu Picchu tickets

Ct
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Machu Picchu tickets

Does any one know of a travel agency in Peru who will purchase tickets for us? Have nearly given up on web site...two of our hotels, Olly and Aguas Caliente, will not help. I am willing to pay for help!

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

Have you read the long thread regarding this issue? People had been lucky and bought their tickets online, give some minutes reading their suggestions and maybe you will be the next one.

Ct
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
2. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

Yes I have read and reread the thread...have tried for three weeks with different VISA cards. I am not going until September so I realize no need to panic however would like to have a back-up plan.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

Sorry for the ordeal

You can contact Elena Fihman at: elena@peru4youtours.com and you can ask her....just a thought

new york
Level Contributor
69 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

You can try pachamama explorers they are really nice, and agreed to buy the tickets for me for a small fee.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
20 posts
194 reviews
5. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

Have you got your tickets to Machu Picchu? I highly recommend http://www.ticket-machupicchu.com/ . It costs a few dollars, but you can buy it online, and have a confirmation in about 2 days.

6. Re: Machu Picchu tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, July 17, 2013