We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maps for Cusco/Lima

Nebraska
Level Contributor
319 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Maps for Cusco/Lima

Does anyone know where to get smaller printed maps of Cusco city and Lima Centro/Miraflores areas? I can't find them at local bookstores and the ones that I find online at amazon, etc are the big detailed maps that are much more than I need. I have a guidebook, but the maps are broken down into small areas on too many pages. I'm looking for the size that are usually given away in US cities by tourism boards, but I can't find anyplace to get them online from Peru. I found several good online maps, but would like to have a hard copy to carry with us. Thanks!

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,289 posts
501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maps for Cusco/Lima

When you get to yr hotel in Lima you will find simple maps that you can carry with you.

Same happens when you go to Cusco City.

Lonely planet guide book also has very good maps.

2. Re: Maps for Cusco/Lima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 01, 2009