We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who owns/operates these Galapagos boats ??

Brisbane
Level Contributor
326 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Who owns/operates these Galapagos boats ??

After much homework i keep getting mixed answers to who are the actual operators of the following Galapagos boats ...any tips much appreciated :}

Daphne

Eden

Aida Maria

Beagle

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Galapagos Islands
Level Contributor
3,088 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who owns/operates these Galapagos boats ??

Dear GT

www.aidamariatravel.com owns/operates the (you guessed it) Aida Maria but also the Eden.

The owners of both the Daphne and the Beagle have chose www.galapagosexperience.net as their main sales representatives.

Warmest regards,

Heather Blenkiron

Brisbane
Level Contributor
326 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who owns/operates these Galapagos boats ??

As always Heather you are a mine of information. Thanks again for helping me out there....... i had one out of three right ;]

3. Re: Who owns/operates these Galapagos boats ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 12, 2014