We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

My friend and I (mid-30's professionals - 2 females from ny) have 3 days on the islands - 2 in san cristobol and 1 in santa cruz before getting on a 6 day cruise (the cruise doesn't go to san cristobol but does do the charles darwin center and highlights of santa cruz). Any tips on any great day activities people have done on any of these islands that they would strongly recommend?

Ottawa, Canada
Destination Expert
for Galapagos Islands
Level Contributor
3,068 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

Dear GC,

for Santa Cruz, you might want to check this out - 10 things to do there (I put this together a few years ago). I lived there for 4 years, so speak with a bit of experience.

cnhtours.com/media/…20branded.pdf

Warmest regards,

Heather Blenkiron

Calgary Alberta
Level Contributor
1 post
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

Hi Heather

Thank you so much for this. My husband and I are in Ecuador for 3 months and we will be on Santa Cruz forv2 weeks. We hope to do all of these.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
76 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

Thank you so much Heather!

4. Re: Topics for day activities on san cristobal and santa cruz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, December 17, 2013