We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

I know both these agencies are Equador based. Happy Gingo was started by a man from the UK, but I do not know about the ownership of Columbus other than it is Eqador based and I think have the same owners as Haugen Cruises? How would someone who has had experience with both compare the two from a price and quality of service standpoint or are they pretty equal?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

I used Columbus travel ( Christian Jacome) and I was happy with the choice. Transportation was provided to and from the airport and the choice for the overnight stay was also good, communicating with him was great, he responded right away and made suggestions every time I made a change. The trip was really tailored to what we wanted.. I would recommend Columbus Travel.

Alberta
Level Contributor
363 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

We used Happy Gringo....and we definitely recommend them.. I would think that most people would of used one or the other so would be difficult to find someone that has used both.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

Does Hppy Gringo have a toll free telephone # that works from the USA?

Quito
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

Unfortunately we don't have a USA number, but our sales staff are always happy to call you via skype - just let him/her know your number and prefered time to call.

5. Re: Happy Gringo or Columbus Travel ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Galapagos Islands