We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone had their honeymoon in Galapagos Islands?

Hawaii
2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone had their honeymoon in Galapagos Islands?

Has anyone had their honeymoon in Galapagos Islands? That is where my fiance and I are looking into going for ours.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone had their honeymoon in Galapagos Islands?

We're leaving for our honeymoon in the Galapagos next week! I'll try to post back when we return. It won't be until after January 18th, though. We're going to Quito for two days, then on our 8 day cruise in the islands. We're going on a trip that is very centered around sea kayaking, so is pretty specialized.

I've heard it's not the greatest setting for a honeymoon if you want alone, romantic time. The recommended boats (fewer people) are typically small with not much privacy. But if you're into active trips, I think it's perfect.

2. Re: Has anyone had their honeymoon in Galapagos Islands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:00 pm, March 27, 2017