We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on Galapagos Cruise- Millenium, Estrella del Mar...

miami, fl
1 post
Save Topic
Need info on Galapagos Cruise- Millenium, Estrella del Mar...

We (a mid 30s couple) are considering taking a Galapagos cruise in the spring of 2007 and have an acquaintance who reccommended the M/Ys Millenium, Estrella del Mar and Liberty. I then talked to a travel agent agent who said to stay away from them and to go with another boat. I'm not sure who to believe. Anybody have any experience with these boats? I'd really appreciate the help!

1. Re: Need info on Galapagos Cruise- Millenium, Estrella del Mar...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, November 17, 2005
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need info on Galapagos Cruise- Millenium, Estrella del Mar...

Last month we did an 8 day cruise on the MV-Millennium (the 16 passenger catamaran, not to be confused with celebrity cruise 100 plus passanger millenium cruise ship). The boat and the crew are awesome, very comfortable, great food, outstanding service, and just plain luxury. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend time waiting for a 100 people to get on and off a large ship.

3. Re: Need info on Galapagos Cruise- Millenium, Estrella del Mar...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 14, 2009