We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galapagos Best tour company

sydney
Level Contributor
195 posts
Save Topic
Galapagos Best tour company

Does any one know if this tour company is still operational as no emails have been answered since July 2017?

Many thanks

4 replies to this topic
Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
11,206 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galapagos Best tour company

A TA member has posted numerous glowing reviews of this company on the forum this year. Hers are the only recent comments (all worded basically the same). Otherwise, nothing.

Even if you've paid a deposit, it's probably time to move on to a more reputable agency. I would not trust them with any more of my money.

Santa Cruz, Ecuador
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galapagos Best tour company

Dear friend

I am really sorry that you haven’t had a response from us and I kindly ask you to let me know what was the issue with tour questions.

I have been responding to all my TripAdvisor messages but some how I have miss this.

I apologize for any miss understanding and Galapagos Best it is open and working. I would appreciate if you could replay my message.

Sincerely yours

Fausto

Santa Cruz, Ecuador
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Galapagos Best tour company

Galapagos Best is operating and I don’t know why the (UK) section hasn’t been coming through.

Best

Fausto

Santa Cruz, Ecuador
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Galapagos Best tour company

Just in case dear friends, My Company is Galapagos Best Cia. Ltda but I warn you that unfortunately there is another Galapagos Best companies with an extended names. We dont take deposits or something like that unless we have had emails confirmation, we sent invoices and the once we get the payments, we reconfirm the trip and services. I dont have any emails or messages in Galapagos Best trip advisor inbox.

regards

Fausto

Reply to: Galapagos Best tour company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted