We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report

OKC
Level Contributor
409 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
trip report

Just came back from Cuenca. Cuenca it is a beautiful city, You will enjoy it a lot.

Hotel: Casa del aguila, very nice, walking distance to plaza calderon and restaurants, extremely clean. I would stay again fo sure.

Food: If you are going to Cuenca, you must go to Tiestos, it is one of the best restaurants I have ever been. Be sure you make reservation

Transportation: We use Vanservices and did not have problems

NYC
Level Contributor
11 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip report

Great!

Heading to Cuenca next week and we already have plans for eating at Tiestos! Did you go up to Banos?

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trip report

There are many other good choices for food in Cuenca. Tiestos requires reservation far in advance.

Try Eucalyptus, Mangiare benne, El Jardin, Villa Rosa, Raymipamba and more...

Feliz Anio Nuevo!

Dennis Yepez

OKC
Level Contributor
409 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip report

No I'm back in okc :(

Dennys I did eat in raymipamba, dos chorreras but in m honest opinion tiestos was far better than the others.

4. Re: trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 29, 2013