We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volunteering and Great Guide

Which Cuenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montclair, NJ
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Volunteering and Great Guide

My fifteen year old daughter and I just got back from a great trip to Cuenca where we volunteered at El Hogar Miguel Leon, a home for abandoned and orphaned girls. It was a life-changing experience. When we were not working, we toured around beautiful Cuenca and surrounding areas with a fantastic guide, Diego Arias. Please contact me at lpearlstein@comcast.net if you are interested in (1)volunteering in Cuenca and/or (2) hiring Diego as your guide. Also, I met many Europeans and Australians studying Spanish in the Simon Bolivar School in Cuenca. They raved about it

1. Re: Volunteering and Great Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, October 04, 2009