We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

Which Cuenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Topic
Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

As it stands now, I'm scheduled to be there for 2 days. Is that enough time, too much time to relax and see the sights?

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

It wasn't the west end of Calle Larga where I was robbed. it was more on the downtown side -- east a couple of blocks from the Hotel Crespo. Be careful everywhere at every time of day. The robbery occurred in the mid morning hours.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

I liked Cuenca a lot, I was there about 5 days, very relaxing. I never had any issues with safety, and I was by myself.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
337 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

Cuenca was a good time...walked around quite a bit...more than I'd have liked to...but was trying to find things to do...the tours I went on up into the Andes were amazing...I should have done this a third day...I'll try and post a real trip report some time soon....just write me directly with questions in the mean time.

mccrmckt@aol.com

14. Re: Cuenca - is it worth staying for more than 2 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 16, 2009