We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding a new topic

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
20 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Adding a new topic

I wanted to review our Gate 1 tour (15 Day) but do not see a button to add a topic.

Camiadventures
Multi-day Tours, City Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Adore Ecuador Travel
Multi-day Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Bike Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Ecuador Treasure Tour Operator - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Yachay Ciudad Del Conocimiento
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Conference & Convention Centers, Horseback Riding Tours
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
11,737 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding a new topic

There are many many Gate 1 tour reviews on here already that often folks just add their review to. I don't know what it is about Gate 1 Ecuador tours, but they certainly get the most reviews. One would wonder what the incentive is.

As it is a multi day tour, you cannot review it in the Activities/Day Tours section of TA, but you can just write it as a question just like you did here.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
20 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding a new topic

Mine was actually a little different and there are many reviews as you said but they are not very specific but I give up and I do now understand how to post. Thanks.

3. Re: Adding a new topic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 18, 2014