We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

by bus to Cotacachi?

Which Quito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Valley Cottage, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Topic
by bus to Cotacachi?

Only three days in Quito and would love to spend one of those in Cotachi. What's the best way to get there. I'm happy to ride a bus but where do I get it or find the schedules.

I'm part of an Earthwatch expedition and on my way to the Santa Lucia Cloud Forest Reserve. Need to hike 2 and a half hours up to the lodge so can't be carrying extra things with me. Anyone know if it's cool to leave souvenirs at the Hotel. I'll be in the old District at the Hotel San Francisco.

Also, who's got advice about altitude sickness. Does the medicine really work? Do they sell oxygen like at the skiis town out west?

1. Re: by bus to Cotacachi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:44 pm, July 29, 2008
2. Re: by bus to Cotacachi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 06, 2009