We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vieja cuba hotel

Which Quito hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tivoli, New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
vieja cuba hotel

Hello, Does anyone know of anyway to contact vieja cuba or how to call ecuador from the U.S.? Thank you!

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: vieja cuba hotel

This is what I got from Lonely Planet book.

viejacuba@andianet.net

Here is what was at Frommers: Hotel Vieja Cuba (Quito; tel. 02/2906-729; viejacuba@andinanet.net): Beautifully restored and wonderfully located, this Mariscal-district hotel provides great value. Hardwood floors, mosaic-tile bathrooms, a central courtyard fountain, and an excellent restaurant are just some of the perks.

I am trying to get in touch with them myself as I am traveling in 2 weeks. I have not found any other reference to the hotel.

Tivoli, New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vieja cuba hotel

Hey, I tried the e-mail but they never responded, I'm going to try and call tomorrow i found out the country code is 593 and then the quito code is 2 and then the number i think. If you stay there could you let me know how you like it? Thanks, good luck have fun.

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: vieja cuba hotel

Was was able to reach them by email, here is the website.

www.viejacuba.com

all the rooms have a save. the price are: $ 85.40 with taxes and breakfast

Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: vieja cuba hotel

I just got back from Quito and saw a room in this hotel. Nu Hotel, http://www.nuhousehotels.com/ It's been open about 3 months. It is in the middle of everything. Only draw back is that a lot of people hang out in the area outside the hotel on the weekends so it may be a bit noisey.

5. Re: vieja cuba hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 12, 2009