We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Name of Lodge in Equador

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Name of Lodge in Equador

While in Equador we are suppose to stay at a lodge in the Amazone area Napo river and we will visit Pangayacu.

Would anyone know the name of the lodge and if it is worth visiting that area. I have been told that the rain forest is more beauttifull in that area then the amazonie ares of Peru?

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Name of Lodge in Equador

Pangayacu is a small tributary of the Napo River, the location its very close to the twon of Ahuano and on the area there are ceveral lodges. The forest its not as good lik on the lower Napo area like Sacha Lodge our Napo Wildlife Center, I personally will change my itinerary and try to visit one of these two lodges. Ask oyur travle agent to give you the name of the lodge and I can tell you if it is good our not, I have allot of experience on the jungles of Ecuador.

Regards

AC

Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Name of Lodge in Equador

I have a list of hotels that may be the one that you are goin to.

Casa del Suizo

Cotococha

Jardin Aleman

3. Re: Name of Lodge in Equador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 08, 2009