We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain biking down Cotopaxi

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
101 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mountain biking down Cotopaxi

We will be staying at San Agustin de Callo near Cotopaxo and I'm considering doing one of their tours on offer which is to mountain bike down Cotopaxi. My husband thinks I'm crazy ! Would really appreciate hearing from someone who has done it! What is the road like, is it safe and will it be a bit much for a reasonably fit couple in their fifties!!

new york
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain biking down Cotopaxi

Hi there!

I born inEcuador and after living in several countries I am living here in USA. Please excuse my still bad English.

I consider a crazy thing going alone to a bike ride!

those tours are good when a group of 6 or 8 people are going together.

It is amazing! It is unique! It is marvellous! But just two people: It is crazy!

Join a group and enjoy!

Chesterian

2. Re: Mountain biking down Cotopaxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, August 14, 2009