We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Excursions Tour Guide?

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
South Excursions Tour Guide?

Has anyone heard of them. I have been writing to them about a tour around Valparasio, then Vina del Mar and a tour in Santiago, then taking us to airport or hotel. They have a good website, but I am unable to find anything out about then. Example reviews, etc?

1. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, August 07, 2013
Victoria
Level Contributor
3 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

Avoid them, we booked a tour and they did not show and won't give us our money back.

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

Dragonlady:

Can you share some details on your experience? Which tour did you book and who is your contact? Is this the only tour you booked with South Excursions? It is September now did you hear from them?

Victoria
Level Contributor
3 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

Hi,

Only just seen your message, sorry.

We booked a tour with them in Montevideo and search in and out of the terminal for them but no luck. We then called them, but just got an anwering machine to the 2 numbers I had and got no reply, including Catherine's our contact who arranged the tour. I emailed them several times over the following months and still no reply. It wasn't until I posted a negative comment on trip Advisor that they finally replied and refunded me!!!

Yes, we did other tours but with other companies and I must post these when I get time, as they were all fantasticly amazing and would highly recommend those. If you want the details let me know.

My apologies again I missed your message until now.

Edited: 6:01 pm, January 08, 2015
5. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, January 08, 2015
6. Re: South Excursions Tour Guide?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 10, 2016