We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

My wife an I just returned from a cruise in South America that ended in Valparaiso. The city and area are fascinating and was made even more so for us by a chance meeting we had with a young lady named Victoria Rojas-Siegel. She works at LAN Airlines but has her own private tour guide service of the area on the side. Vicky went all over with us and explained all about the people and the city. We visited a local neighborhood and its outdoor market. We wound up this fabulous day by having dinner with Vicky and her fiance at a lovely restaurant in one of the hill neighborhoods of Valparaiso.

web-site: home-valparaiso.qapicity/guided-tours/ or e-mail: homevalparaiso@gmail.com

Viña del Mar...
Level Contributor
459 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hello,

It's very nice to learn that guided tours are appreciated.

Valparaíso is almost like a laberynth, and the essence and history of our city are easier to get and understand when leaded by a local.

Regards from Valparaíso,

Jdelapaz

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

I have tried to reach the tour guide and both emails have come back - I don't think these are working emails - OP- try and reach the tour person and have her email me : touralura@gmaildotcom.

Thanks, M.A.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

I received your message about Vicky's e-mail not working. Another e-mail that I have been using for my wife and I keeping in touch with her is:

vickytika@gmail.com

I will e-mail her your message as well to check if I posted or had her e-mail address wrong.

Thanks;

Art

Stuart, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Thanks Art, I'll try that one. Toura (AKA- M.A.)

Valparaiso, Chile
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your nice review, Arthur, it was a pleasure to meet you and Susan!

Here is my contact data, I am sorry I wasn´t able to find the comment!

Virginia Rojas Siegel - Vicky :D

HOME Valparaiso

homevalparaiso@gmail.com

home-valparaiso@qapacity.com

My personal email is vickytika@gmail.com i make coustum-made Tours in Valparaiso and the sourinding areas in german, english and Spanish.

I am starting my own business after 6 years working for Lan and many years as a tourist guide freelancer, so I invite you to join me in this adventure!

Valparaiso, Chile
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your nice review, Arthur, it was a pleasure to meet you and Susan!

I am sorry I wasn´t able to find the comment before!

Virginia Rojas Siegel - Vicky :D

Edited: 9:07 pm, June 09, 2011
USA
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hi Vicki,

Are you still providing the tour/guide services? we are looking for a guided tour and drop off to Santiago International airport.

SUNDAY March 17, 2013. Celebrity Cruise.

Party of FOUR + Luggage...So will need a Minivan.

Thanks,

Saint Louis...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hello Vicki.

We will travel from Santiago to Valpairiso on a bus on Sunday morning, December 2nd. We will stay at the Brighton Bed and Breakfast there that evening and will leave on a cruise December 3rd in the afternoon. We are hopeful that you will be available to give us a guided tour of Valpairiso during out time there.

Our names are Page and Barry Jackson, we live in St Louis, Missouri in the United States. Our email address is

bigb 4u@aol.com

We will be so happy to hear from you. Thank you.

Valparaiso, Chile
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hi!

Thank you for contacting me.

Yes, i am still working as a guide, my favorite job in the world!

Please write me at vickytika@gmail.com for the details.

Best regards,

Vicky Rojas Siegel

Valparaiso, Chile
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Personal Guided Tours in Valparaiso and Vina

Hi Everybody,

I have now only one mail: vickytika@gmail.com you can also reach me at my mobile 56991212827

Thank you for your support!!

Greatings,

Vicky Rojas Siegel