We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santiago Marriott email address?

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Santiago Marriott email address?

I've been looking on the net for an email address for the Marriott but cannot find one. Does anyone know if this hotel has one, and if so, what it is?

Thanks.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,470 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

The web page, marriott.com/property/propertypage/SCLDT, does not give an e-mail address.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

Yeah, i looked on there and couldn't find one. I'm in the UK and wanted to check that my friend arrived okay as i've tried to contact her on her cell phone but it's been off since yesterday, and she was meant to arrive at 2:30pm yesterday afternoon. So i just wanted to email them to check whether she had checked in okay.

Oxon Hill, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

ukdiva,

Chile 123 0020 8067 (toll-free)

Sorry, hit the wrong button before I put the number in.

I hope it works. If not, call the main toll free number for Marriott and ask to be connected to the hotel in Santiago. Good luck.

Oxon Hill, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

uk,

If that doesn't work, give me your friends name and your email address and i'll do it here from the states.

Tracy

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

Thanks, i will try that! It may just be that her cell phone doesn't work over there but just want to check!

Oxon Hill, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,048 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

uk,

I also noticed that if you go to Marriotts web site, at the very top of the page, it says Contact Us, click on that and in colored letters it says Email, click on that and it brings up the where you can email them. Let me know how it goes.

London, England
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

Just tried to call, no joy with getting a toll free number from the UK. If you could call and just check that she has checked in okay, that would be great. You don't need to speak to her or anything, just see that she has checked in. Her name is Angela Ribezzo. My email address is ukchocolatehonee@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help!

~Tracie~

NJ, USA
Level Contributor
11 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

mhrs.scldt.guest.relations.clerk@marriotthotels.com

9. Re: Santiago Marriott email address?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 21, 2009