We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from airport to Miraflores

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new orleans
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
travel from airport to Miraflores

What is the best way to get from the airport to our hotel in Miraflores?

Is there a shuttle service that one can reserved ahead of time so that there is a driver to meet you?

antiquelady

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from airport to Miraflores

I think you are on the wrong forum. Miraflores is part of Lima, Peru.

new orleans
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from airport to Miraflores

Sorry, I posted this on the wrong forum. We are going to Lima and Macchu Picchu also. Thanks for replying that this was at the wrong place.

I would also like to know the best way to get from the airport in Santiago to our hotel downtown.

antiquelady

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,273 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from airport to Miraflores

The simplest is to get an official taxi inside the arrivals hall before you exit into the airport proper. It will be about $US20, I think, to the Orly. I was looking at the Orly website to see if they pick up at the airport and can't see that they do, but you might email them and ask.

new orleans
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: travel from airport to Miraflores

Thanks so much for your reply.

antiquelady

5. Re: travel from airport to Miraflores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 19, 2009