We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can we byuy Lapis lazuli?

Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Where can we byuy Lapis lazuli?

can anyone recommend me place that sell Lapis lazuli? I saw some shops selling but not sure about quality vs price and whether I will get a fake stone or not. Is there shops that I can safely walk into and get a fair price for these stones without getting ripped?

For example, for a Lapis Lazuli necklaces, how much will they cost? For a Lapis lazuli ear ring?

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
11,010 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can we byuy Lapis lazuli?

Faba, Gundert, Pietart and Morita Gil are all shops with a long history selling quality lapis in Chile. There are shops selling less expensive items in the Los Dominicos craft market and Avenida Bellavista near the Clinica Santa Maria has lots of smaller shops selling lapis. Price depends on a lot of factors and can vary greatly, so it is difficult to give you an approximate cost. If you want something special or set in gold, go to one of the four shops I mentioned. For less expensive items, go to the Los Dominicos market. Most of it will be closed on a Monday. If you want to go tomorrow, go to Bellavista.

2. Re: Where can we byuy Lapis lazuli?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 12, 2015
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now