We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

Which Santiago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

How much should I expect to pay fortransportation for two people from cruise ship pier to Hotel Orly in Santiago? Is taxi the best means?

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

I should have stated Valpariso to Santiago. Is any one aware of transportation by anone that provides thisground transportation? Looking for reliable transportation that is economical and hopefully a driver that speaks some english.Have one quote that seems very high.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,228 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

The cost should be around US$150.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

thank you for your response. Via what means? Anything I need to prebook?

Argentina
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

My husband and I traveled in the Crown in 2005, we made our transference with www.enaturchile.com , the cost was less that portCompass, in the route we visited a vineyard, we made a trip for Valparaiso, it is an interesting city, with a harbour atmosphere and with many hills, we made one stop where, we saw the city from the heights, it was a beautiful landscape. Our driver and guides gave the opportunity us to visit the house of the Chilean Poet Pablo Neruda (museum) was something of our interest.

Vina del Mar; is clean, very tourist, modern and beautiful city. You cannot let visit this city. we had an pleasant lunch with food of the sea, this company could please all our requests

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

Thank you so much. I will look into this.

6. Re: Transportation from cruise ship to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, December 15, 2013