We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Toronto
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

We just got back from visiting Santiago, Chile. Great tour guide, Antonio Alfaro, does private tours and speaks French and English. We had a great experience and can highly recommend visiting Santiago and hiring him.

He can be contacted at afiservices2000@yahoo.com

Tours 4 Tips
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours
Sousas Tour
Cultural Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Uncorked Wine Tours
Wine Tours & Tastings , Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Indo Pro Chile
City Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Hi Smartin606

I've just sent you a message with details of Sergio Kendall a great guide who can do a day trip to Valparaiso for you in December no problem.

Contact him on skendalltravel@gmail.com

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
25 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

www.TravelFitAdventures.com is an American-owned provider that I have encountered that works with local Chilean university students to arrange tours with a "clean" feeling - local, healthy, and active.

Miami
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Thanks to all.

Through one of these posts here, we found someone who seems very good, with fair prices. Will report after we come back from our trip in Feb.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

I tried this email address and my email was returned. Do you have any other way to contact Antonio?Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,661 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Can someone give me an indication of the price of hiring one of these guides per hour please and advise if this comes with a car as well?

If we were to do just the one day trip out of Santiago where should we go? We are interested in scenery and to see how the locals live.

Thanks

Pam

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Hi there,

I suggest a company, Bicicleta Verde, for bike tours in Santiago. They do a great morning market tour where you can sample some of the local juices and meet local people working in the stalls. Then you bike all around the city to see the sites. They are super friendly and informative.

Cheers,

Lauren, OneSeed Expeditions

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Hi, we are also arriving in Santiago on Dec 26 but want to go directly to Valparaisio. Do you find a driver and how much does it cost? Thanks

Miami
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Thank you drmartine for your recommendation. We just got back from our trip (cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires) and Fernando was Wonderful! He picked us up at the airport (2 couples) and had two wonderful days in Chile before we left for our cruise.

If anyone is interested you can reach him at Chile Fun Tour email: transportesfuntour@hotmail.com

Fernando Ulloa Navarro

Auckland
Level Contributor
12 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

Are you Alfaro Bolivar Antonio, the private tour guide himself ??

Edited: 11:26 pm, January 17, 2014
20. Re: Tour Company for Santiago Day(s) Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 19, 2015