We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
1,848 reviews
Save Topic
Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

I want to go by bus from the Santiago airport to Valparaiso in December. Is there a bus that leaves the airport for that destination, and, if so, where at the airport does it depart from? If not, what should I do, using public transport, to connect with a bus to Valparaiso?

PETROLIA, ONTARIO
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

thanks for answering.

we are flying to Lima. the airlines gave a choice , day before or the day after can't due we have a connection 5am next day in Lima

Rick

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
33 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

google it, Valparaiso to Pajaritos ( center of Santiago) takes about 2 hrs,

than take a bus to airport.

If time is to short take a taxi from there

Edited: 8:46 pm, October 15, 2012
PETROLIA, ONTARIO
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

thank you for answering my question.

we are flying with sky airlines, and gave me a choice of one day before or one day after, we have a connecting flight.

we are going to Lima

i think we will just take a taxi and pay the price.

rick.

Jer
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

A similar question again. I׳m arriving santiago with a night bus at 8am on the 3th march. I have a flight from santingo on 1720. I thought about visiting val pariso (in santiago i׳ve been already). Is there enough time? What is the quickest way to get to the airport by bus from val pariso? Many thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

Hi If you are arriving on the 3/10 at 8:00am and flying out the same day from Santiago at 1720 I would say you would not have time to do anything in Valpo. Yes you could catch a bus (2hrs) , have a quick lunch and then catch the bus back and then either taxi to airport or bus depending on time.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

Why not take the bus to Viña or Valparaiso rather than to Santiago if that is possible.

17. Re: Is there a bus to Valparaiso from Santiago airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 02, 2014