We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

Sydney
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

Hi All

I came across this tour which looks interesting. I wondered if anyone had used it and could give feedback.

Will I find similar tours at equal or better value if I wait until I arrive in Puerto Varas or Puerto Montt?

casaazul.net/tours/…

Thanks

Highland Park...
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

I was wondering if you found out anything more about casa azul tours? We are going to be in Puerto Varas in Dec. and I too thought their tours sounded good. I can't find any comments about them.

Sydney
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

I didn"t end up using this company as they needed minimum numbers to book a tour ahead and I was a solo traveller. When I got to PV I had forgotten about them. I did one tour to Volcan Orsono . That was with the same company that does the lakes crossing. This tour was a spur if the moment one. I just went to the tour information office which is on the lakeside in PV and they have daily tours advertised on a whiteboard. It was great and the guide was very knowledgeable with excellent English. I stayed at Inn Canales del Sur, which is about a 1.5 - 2km walk along the lakeside to the main part of town and would highly recommend it. Hope this helps.

Edited: 2:18 pm, November 04, 2011
Highland Park...
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

Thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

I'll also be here in Dec... I wonder if this is a good tour company?? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Highland Park...
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

i found no other ifeedback. We did sign up for one of their day tours and I will post after we take it.

Chicago
Level Contributor
154 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

Hello,

I was wondering if you ended up using Casa Azul and if you had any feedback. If not, anyone else you'd recommend?

Thanks

Puerto Varas, Chile
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

Hello

We have been working in Puerto Varas area for more than 10 years now, so for any question just throw us a line

Richard

8. Re: Tour from Puerto Varas - any feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 18, 2013