We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avoid Andina del Sud as tour operator

Istanbul
1 post
Save Topic
Avoid Andina del Sud as tour operator

We arrieved Puerto Montt on 30th of December. At the tourist info there were only leaflets of TurisTour, seemed comprehensive and reasonable. Asked the agecy and arrived to office of Andina del Sud. We purchased Chiloe Island tour to say good-bye to 2013 and Petrohue+Volcan Osorno to say hi to 2014.

Both of them were average, good guides good restaurants, but we could not see the penguins and also the Volcan due to weather forecast. Both spots were the prime locations of full- day tour. But the mainreason i warn you is the careless attitute of agency. We had first day said good-bye, celebrated new yesr, hardly woke up at 8:00 to be ready at the lobby gor our 8:50 start for Volcan Osorno. Waited an hour, asked recrption no info. called agency noone picked up. Finally reached common number of Turistour, told us that they will pick us up at 10:30. Asked about canclation policy, no hekp as they are not our agency. Finally a driver came to get us at 11:00. Only excuse was it is the first day of the year. Unfortunately for us, too. Everbodyelse had enjoyed long sleep and breakfast. I filled two complains ( online to agency's site and one written handout to be given to guide). No reply or an excuse yet. Totally unacceptable! ( if you searc thrm more you will find similar complains. I am sorry that i did not do this inadvance!)

Mentioned in this post
Volcan Osorno
Volcan Osorno
1,698 Reviews
Puerto Montt, Chile
Patagonia Austral
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Eco Tours, Day Trips
GV Tours
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Tours Lake District Chile
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Grow in Patagonia
Sightseeing Tours
1. Re: Avoid Andina del Sud as tour operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 04, 2015