We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buenos Aires- [Patagonia] - Mendoza Itinery Help

Which Los Lagos Region hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San...
Level Contributor
8 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Buenos Aires- [Patagonia] - Mendoza Itinery Help

I am having trouble getting from Buenos Aires to somewhere in Patagonia (open to suggestions) and then on to Mendoza to finish my trip. I have looked at LAN and AeroArgentina for flights between Buenos Aires and Patagonia (Bariloche, El Catafe, Puerto Montt) and then Patagonia to Mendoza. The flights are very expensive and leave at odd hours. Is there another (or better way) to get between these 3 cities/regions?

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,381 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buenos Aires- [Patagonia] - Mendoza Itinery Help

If you are flying then Puerto Montt, Chile is no good to you if you want to go to Argentine Patagonia. Bariloche airport has just re-opened and normal schedules are not yet in place. Flights in Argentina are not cheap but you are also wanting to go long distances in a huge country. Try posting in the Argentina forum and see if anyone there has suggestions.

2. Re: Buenos Aires- [Patagonia] - Mendoza Itinery Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Los Lagos Region