I am planning a two week vacation to Chile/Argentina and would be grateful for some advice/suggestions about our itineray:
9/30 - arrive in Santiago. Spend the day/night in the city
10/1 - drive from Santiago to Pucon (stop at a winery or two/maybe stay over someplace along the way)
10/2 - 10/5 or 6 - Stay at Antumalal (or if someone could make another recommendation), volcano hike/snowboard down, any other suggested activities.
2. Cross the boarder from Chile to Argentina at the Lake District and Drive to Buenos Aires or city that we could catch a flight to BA.
1. Is this itinerary insanely ambitious?
2. Is it possible to rent a car in Chile and Return it in Argentina?
3. Any suggestions on what to see/do for two weeks? - We would like to spend most of our city-time in BA and outdoor activities in Chile.
4. Any snowboarding areas in either Chile/Argentina that you would suggest visiting this time of year.
Thanks so much!