We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

Floripa, SC
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

I want to fly Santiago to Calama and I cannot book with sky from the web using an international credit card. So I found Principal's site, but I cannot have any delays in my return flight from Calama because I have a second flight back to Brazil on the same day. What i'm worried about is if it is frequent that Principal delays flights from Calama to Santiago. Is it a good airline or should I book with sky?

santiago
Level Contributor
710 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

I travelled by PAL and for me all OK, but to be sincere, this last time due unfrequent climate changes at north of Chile, all airlines had delays

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,262 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

Can't you book and pay SKY with paypal?

Floripa, SC
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

Did not find the option on the site. Bought a sky ticket within Falabella.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
Level Contributor
10,262 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

Good to know.

5. Re: Is Principal Airlines a good airline?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 09, 2012