We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

concha y toro

USA
2 posts
Save Topic
concha y toro

anyone know of a place to stay when visiting this vineyard, that is in pirque?

Chile
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: concha y toro

yes . the vineyard is in located the Pirque

about 40 kilometros to the south of Santiago

one hour of trip according to the deal

you must cross great part of the city

in pirque it has a restaurant very typical with good food your name is "La Baca Echa"

la viña es muy hermosa con un tour aproximado de una hora

Excuse my ingles badly

I am Chilean and I live in Santiago if you need aid asks with freedom

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: concha y toro

When we went to Concha y Toro I don't recall seeing any hotels. That doesn't mean, of course there aren't any. It is in the country but not very far from Santiago as the previous poster states. You can easily stay in Santiago and go to the vineyard. It is a very beautiful place with the Andes Mountains in the background. The grounds are beautiful as well as an interesting tour of the cellars and wine tasting.

You are given a wine glass to keep to you try the different wines during the tour. At the end is a store where you can buy the wines you taste. It is too bad there is not a restaurant on site to have a good meal with the wine.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
Level Contributor
6,479 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: concha y toro

The only hotel close by to Concha y Toro is the Petit France in the village of Guayacan in the Cajón de Maipo. It is about 20 kilometers away so you would need to rent a car. It is quite true that it is easy to get to Pirque from any part of Santiago.