We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company to help book flights in Brazil and Argentina?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
124 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Tour company to help book flights in Brazil and Argentina?

I'm always used to booking my own trips but I'm having some frustration (and limited time) trying to book a family trip to South America this July. I'm interested in going to Manaus (Amazon) in Brazil, Rio, Iguazu Falls, and Argentina. I will be flying from San Francisco. Can anyone here recommend someone they have used before? I've been using Kayak and other consolidator websites but am having trouble figuring out the best configuration (itinerary, dates, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Be a Local Tours
City Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Rio Maximo
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Don Juan Tour
City Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
505 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour company to help book flights in Brazil and Argentina?

If you speak Portuguese, you can use a consolidator like SUBMARINO or DECOLAR..

If not, try our national flight companies websites. Some has English version, TAM, GOL and AZUL are the biggest.

Good luck!

2. Re: Tour company to help book flights in Brazil and Argentina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 23, 2014