We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach near Sao Paulo

Toronto
Level Contributor
66 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Best beach near Sao Paulo

My husband & I will be arriving in Sao Paulo in April for five days (3 full beach days). I want to find a beautiful beach with a beautiful place to stay, without a lot of tourists. I don't want to have too long a drive. i would consider taking a short flight. I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
120 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best beach near Sao Paulo

The best thing you could do is fly to Rio. Yes there are tourists but it is the most beautiful city in Brazil, period. If beach is what you want to see and you have three days for that and don't want to do much driving, that's what I would do.

Toronto
Level Contributor
66 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best beach near Sao Paulo

Thanks, but I want to get away from cities and too many people.

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,937 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best beach near Sao Paulo

www.azulmaria.com.br/english/index.html

Litoral north of SP...it will be quiet as long as you don´t go around Easter

Toronto
Level Contributor
66 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best beach near Sao Paulo

We are active and love adventure so I'm thinking of using a tour company. We are looking for a small tour company specializing in adventure tours. Have you heard of Paraty Explorer? Can you recommend a small company. Thanks so much!

5. Re: Best beach near Sao Paulo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 16, 2011