We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel agent

Illinois
Level Contributor
108 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Travel agent

Can anyone recommend a travel agent for independent travel to Patagonia? We are planing a budget trip but would prefer the help of an agent for itinerary suggestions. Thanks.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
174 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel agent

I have been working with Isabel from "buenos aires-tours" and she is fabulous. She comes very highly recommended on the Fodors forums as well as here.

her email is contact@(use the words in above italics) dot com dot ar

Illinois
Level Contributor
108 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel agent

Thank you. I contacted her yesterday and she has already responded.

3. Re: Travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, December 06, 2013
Illinois
Level Contributor
108 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel agent

Thanks for your help. I have been in correspondence with them.

5. Re: Travel agent

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, September 30, 2013
6. Re: Travel agent

Removed on: 7:05 am, October 12, 2013
7. Re: Travel agent

Removed on: 2:05 pm, November 26, 2013
Aruba
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel agent

We're also using Isabel from Buenos Aires Tours for our planning, based on recommendations from this and other forums. Communications have been excellent so far, very prompt, and she gave us a lot of valuable recommendations for our itinerary.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel agent

I just returned from a 10-day trip to Argentina that Isabel helped me plan. Working with her was fantastic. She replied promptly to my messages as we planned the trip, she booked us in beautiful hotels and was always thorough and professional. When we arrived in Buenos Aires, she met with us to review the details our trip and was available to be reached by cell phone throughout our stay. I highly recommend her! Thank you Isabel for making our trip such a success!

Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel agent

My husband and I are from Singapore, and we chose to visit Argentina for our honeymoon trip. It was our first time to South America, and we decided to go with Say Hueque (which was highly recommended in the forums). They didn't disappoint. We visited the Patagonia region and Iguazu Falls. Lodging was wonderful (even for the B&B options), and we loved the little package compiled for us at the start of the trip, which included all the air tickets, vouchers, maps and brochures (which came in really useful during our stay there). The welcome gift (a bottle of malbec and some havannets!) we got was a pleasant surprise as well. The guides and drivers provided were excellent, and a great help during the various legs of our trip.

If anyone is planning a trip to Argentina, we greatly recommend using Say Hueque. :)