We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a PicCell World Traveling SIM card.....?

Berlin
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Renting a PicCell World Traveling SIM card.....?

I am considering renting a piccell world traveling sim card to use in my personal phone for a business trip to South America. I'll be traveling through 5 countries in 2 weeks and need something that will work everywhere and have low rates..... Has anyone used the traveling sim?

Florence, Italy
1 post
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Renting a PicCell World Traveling SIM card.....?

I haven't used the World SIM yet personally, but one of our sales reps brought one on a tour through Asia and she said it worked great. I pretty much only travel to Europe. I have used the Euro SIM on trip through multiple European countries. I think it is sort of like the World SIM but specifically for touring Europe. So yes, I think the World SIM would work well for your S. America trip.

I travel to Europe three times a year for work conferences and our office has started using Piccell Wireless for foreign phone service when we travel. What's great is we can order for any length of time and the phone service is local. While I'm in Italy for the week, for example, I have an Italian Piccell phone number, not an American number. This makes a great impression when I'm networking. "Oh, and here's my Italian number for the conference as well..." Another plus is I can order from the website and have the SIM card delivered well before my trips begin. One less thing to worry about. I highly recommend using PicCell Wireless for overseas business travel.

Berlin
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Renting a PicCell World Traveling SIM card.....?

Thanks great to know!

3. Re: Renting a PicCell World Traveling SIM card.....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 08, 2016