We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Anybody used RipioTurismo? I would appreciate some comments about this travel company. Thank you!

1. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 pm, March 20, 2014
Bend, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

I have used Ripio Turismo for both group and individual bookings since 2006 and they have proved time and time again that they are a first-rate tour company. They are responsive, reliable and they have the expertise and experience to create the type of itineraries my discerning clients want.

Joanne D.

Bend, Oregon

Marianske Lazne...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Hi. We were two couples (age 56-63) in February with the company Ripio Turismo in South America. Our trip was Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Mendoza, Santiago, Vaplaraiso, Patagonia and Easter Island. We were very satisfied and we can highly recommend the service.

Vladka, Petr, Zdenka and Standa, Czech Republic

Mentioned in this post
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
State of Rio de Janeiro
Iguazu National Park
Iguazu National Park
Province of Misiones, Argentina
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal District, Argentina
Montevideo
Montevideo
Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Mendoza
Mendoza
Province of Mendoza, Argentina
Santiago
Santiago
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Patagonia
Patagonia
Argentina
Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

I'm pleased to report that we were provided with excellent service by Ripio Turismo. We used them to arrange the Lake Crossing between Puerto Varas, Chile and Bariloche, Argentina operated by Cruce Andino, in part because I found Ripio Turismo's website to be more informative and user friendly than Cruce Andino's own. We also used Ripio Turismo to suggest and arrange a tango show in Buenos Aires.

The Lake Crossing is one of the more unique border crossings in the world. It is run by a single company (Cruce Andino), so there's no shopping around. The roads it travels were built by the company 100 years ago with the sole purpose of moving tourists through stunning glacial lakes and past steaming snow-capped volcanoes. The trip itself was remarkable and the Cruce Andino company works well, however I was very glad that I had booked with Ripio Tourismo due to its excellent customer service and support.

At my request, Ripio Turismo also suggested and arranged the Carlos Gardel tango show for us in Buenos Aires. Some of us had seen other tango shows in BA, however this was by far the best - an outstanding show, with a very good meal, in a beautiful location. It far exceeded my expectations, and I doubt that I would have selected it without Ripio Turismo's advice.

All emails inquiries to Ripio Turismo were answered promptly and all financial transactions were handled smoothly and without concern. I am an experienced traveler in my 60's traveling with family.

Mentioned in this post
Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas
Los Lagos Region, Chile
Argentina
Argentina
South America
Cruce Andino
Cruce Andino
477 Reviews
San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

I am so happy that I used Ripoturismo to plan my trip to Patagonia. They were so friendly, knowledgable and helpful! They helped me plan a really great trip by choosing the best cities, excursions and hotels in Patagonia.

I flew into Buenos Aires and took a smaller plane to Calafate. From there I traveled to Chalten, Torres del Paine, the Australis Cruise, and ended my trip in Ushuaia where I flew back to Buenos Aires. Ripo organized all the transfers to and from the airports, hotels, bus stations, and to different national parks which all worked perfectly. They suggested several treks and national parks that were really beautiful.

Overall Ripo was extremely accommodating, I told them what I wanted out of my trip and the price range and they were able to make suggestions. They even helped me attend a tango shows during the few days I was in buenos aires. The tango show, although it was interesting, was overpriced and smaller and shorter than I expected.

I loved my trip and I am definitely

going back to South America and will use ripoturismo again, and I would highly recommend ripoturismo to anyone

Mentioned in this post
Patagonia
Patagonia
Argentina
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Australis Campana
Australis Campana
669 Reviews
Campana, Argentina
Ushuaia
Ushuaia
Province of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Grenoble, France
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Buen dia , estamos franceses con mi esposa , y por la segunda vez habemos viajado por Argentina con Ripioturismo ( primera vez hace 7 anos , al noroeste y iguazu , 13 dias ) en noviembre2013 . Tanbien como la primera vez estamos muy contentos con nuestro ultimo viaje en Patagonia ( 15 dias y 2 mas para volver a Iguzu .Estamos contentos porque antes del viaje se puede eligir unos detalles (hotel ,actividad , calendario..), el precio del viaje es muy corecto con el nivel de cualidad de todo (hoteles, actividades, pick ups , vuelos domesticos , centros de interes turisticos incluidos ) . Ripioturismo nos parece tener buenas formulas de viaje sin guia pero sin problema , porque todo se pasa sin mala sorpreza ,( excepto unos atrasos con los vuelos de Aerolinas que no son falta de Ripioturismo) ; recomendamos Ripioturismo a amigos . Christine et Michel Saint Martin

Mentioned in this post
Argentina
Argentina
South America
Patagonia
Patagonia
Argentina
New Haven...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

They, Ripio Turismo, arranged a trip for us in November, 2013. which began in Buenos Aires and included fishing for trout around Bariloche, south for an Australis cruise, on to Torres del Paine and back to Santiago where we were heading to New Zealand. The transfers, hotels and all of the "little things" went perfectly.

We communicated by email and phone and had no difficulty discussing options and other travel details.

I would highly recommend them.

Mentioned in this post
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Australis Campana
Australis Campana
669 Reviews
Campana, Argentina
Santiago
Santiago
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Thank you for your comments!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

Thank you for your comments!

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Comments about RipioTurismo are welcome!

The wonderful staff at Ripio took care of all my travel arrangements to visit Machu Picchu, including the hotel and activities. It was AMAZING! Machu Picchu is unbelievable and now I understand why its ranked as one of the most important attractions in the world. Although it would be impossible not to enjoy that trip, it was very convenient to have everything taken care of by Ripio, so all I had to worry about was soaking in the sights and enjoying the most unique trip of my life!!