We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in March

New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in March

I am planning a trip to Argentina at the March. What will the weather be like?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
3,624 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in March

it depends. where are you going in Argentina (it's a huge country)?

It will be late summer/early fall in Argentina.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
841 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in March

It will be still hot in Patagonia (mild in the south end) and very hot in the rest of the country. March is usually hot and humid in BA. In Mar del Plata and the coast it depends, some years it's hot and other it's windy and rainy.

New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in March

great! good to know. we have not planned our itinerary yet, but are considering visiting at the very end of march. we don't mind the cooler weather but would definitely want to visit an area that that was hot (80s). just want to make sure the certain areas were still warm.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in March

I realize your message was exactly a year ago, but my husband and I are planning a trip this March. How did your trip turn out and how was the weather??

Look forward to hearing from you.

San Carlos de...
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in March

Dreams, as mentioned before, the country is really huge and diverse. If you could be more specific on what part of ARG, we can answer your question better. Suerte!

Argentina
Level Contributor
3,553 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in March

Depending on the area, the NW is hot but not toooooo hoooooot as poeple believe. Great time to come to this area. You will love it!

Giena

7. Re: Weather in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 pm, September 17, 2009