We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Changi Airport

American in...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels near Changi Airport

I'm arriving around midnight Dec 27th and need to find a hotel near the airport... Next day I'll be up early to move in to NUS! Any hotel recommendations?-- Ideally right next to Changi. Thanks!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Changi Airport

There is a transit hotel within the airport terminal. You can find more information by going to the Changi airport web site. If my memory serves me correctly, it will be before you exit through immigation and passport control.

At that time of day, any hotel will be within 15 minuts of the airport, so if you have a favorite chain you can use them instead.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Changi Airport

Hotel this list will help u decide :

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8205-Singapore…

Btw, I assumed u r flying in from US (and from ur nick, I assumed point of departure is LA) so that means ur flight arrives at about 1 am (or thereabouts depending on the time of the year).

Remember, the transit hotel is priced at 6 hour blocks. I believe that is enough for u to grab some shut eye before making ur way to NUS. The other option is to get the sleeping berths at the lounges or the napping areas :

" Both terminals have five designated areas that provide free rest facilities to help passengers catch up on their beauty sleep. There are nearly 60 reclining snooze chairs around the two terminals of Changi Airport that can be used by any traveller. Some snooze chairs are even fitted with vibrating alarm clocks to wake the traveller in time for his flight. The rest areas where these snooze chairs can be found are made conducive for napping as lights are dimmed and glass panels are darkened to keep out the glare in the day. There are also massage chairs where you can soothe your weary body.

Travellers who do not need a room can get their rest in private bunks at the Plaza Premium Lounge and the Rainforest Lounge. Both places also offer massage services, gyms to work out the travel rigours and ample shower facilities."

Good Luck

3. Re: Hotels near Changi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, August 27, 2009