We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendation?

hk
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Any recommendation?

Hi,

I plan to go to singapore at early of Aug, I find 3 hostle seems good..the bugis backpacker hostle, the crowd and the betel...could anyone can tell which one is better or any other good choices? Beside, iwill stay for 4 nights there, any good place worth to go u can recommend , like sightseeing, eat, leisure, nightlife etc...

Thanks for all your reply.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Any recommendation?

Hey Cancer,

Thanks for the concern. Still on two weeks medical leave but don't think will be checking in into tripadvisor as often as i've used to be. Doc recommends lots of rest and to avoid stresses as far as possible ;-)

Thailand is personally one of my favourite places to visit too. Where do you think you'd like to visit? Phuket's one of my favourite Thai destinations at all times. And of course, Bangkok is a shoppers' paradise!

hk
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
62. Re: Any recommendation?

Hello Me^Only and checkers,

May I have the chance to thank you all once again here.

I don't know whether we will chat again later or not, depend on destiny may be, i hope both of you have a wonderful life, you guys done a very good job here. keep going. ;-)

Checkers, hope you will get well soon.

Take care guys...

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Any recommendation?

Thanks Cancer (",)

I'm sure we will - if destiny permits. Who knows? I may need your help the next time I wanna go to HK ;-)

Take care yourself ...