We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CitiExpress - Coach from Singapore to Malacca

singapore
Level Contributor
106 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
CitiExpress - Coach from Singapore to Malacca

Dear forumites,

Am posting here not so much as to ask a question but more so to inform all about the bad services i had received from the about the coach company.

#1 arrived half an hour earlier than departure time to get ticket and was met with a grouchy staff. Not a great start to the trip but no much ill-effect as well.

#2 When we reach the 1st pit-stop, an upset passenger complained to us that he was misled by the company. He was to go to KL and when he booked the coach, he had checked with the staff that it is a direct coach to KL. He was ensured it was so. But to his shock, after clearing JB customs, they were told that this bus will go to Malacca first cuz only 6 pax going KL and the rest all going to Malacca. He insisted for a change in coach which then resulted us waiting for at least an hour for another coach. As a result, the trip to Malacca took 1.5 hours more than our return trip.

Worth noting too that this is my 2nd trip with this company. The 1st trip I took in May was also slightly delayed as the coach broke down just 1hr after passing the customs. The redeeming factor is that driver had then helped us to flag down another passing coach to hitch a ride.

Given above experiences, I will definitely avoid using their coach services henceforth.

1. Re: CitiExpress - Coach from Singapore to Malacca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 03, 2014