We will be in Singapore from 23/12/13 to 3/1/14. We have used Trip Advisor extensively to plan other overseas holidays over the past few years and found it a valuable tool.
I am sure we will have a quite a few questions over the next few months, but here is the first:
What is the best way to handle spending money:
1. Take Aussie dollars and exchange with money changers in Singapore?
2. Travel Card loaded with Singapore dollars?
3. Exchange Aussie dollars to Singapore dollars in Australia?
4. A combination of the above?
5. Something completely different?
Thanks in advance for any advice.